Friday, January 13, 2006

John Grisham's "The Broker"

I just finished reading John Grisham's "The Broker". I thought is was a very good read. If you are a Grisham fan you will be drawn in right away, I really enjoy his writing style. And I enjoy his books when he is not trying to make social commentary.

I have read "A Time To Kill"; "The Firm"; "The Pelican Brief" & "The Client", I really enjoyed all of these books. But Grisham lost me on "The Chamber", just could not get drawn into the story and didn't like what I had heard was the conclusion, that the story was a vehicle for the anti-death penalty movement. I have taken some time away from Grisham and his works.

I have obtained a copy of his book"The Partner", I'll keep you posted on my opinion of this book when it is finished!

Are you a Grisham fan? Read any of his books? What's your take on him?
Let me know what you think!

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

No comments: