Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm Back!!!!

Sorry that I was gone for a few days but thing got just a bit crazy around here. On Wednesday the 18th it was confirmed that Lynn would need to get her gall bladder out ASAP. The surgeon said that Friday the 20th would be the earliest that he could do it so we made the plans very quickly! I took Lynn to the hospital on Friday at 11:00 AM for a 1:15 PM surgery!

As is common in the hospital, 1:15 turned into 2:15 and they finally came to get Lynn at 3:00. It was all said and done by 4:15 and Susan & I saw her again at about 4:50. Lynn, not handling the anesthesia very well, was very groggy for quite awhile. We finally left the hospital at 7:00 PM. With a stop at Walgreen's for a prescription and at Fareway for some jello packs we arrived home at about 8 PM. Lynn was going straight to bed and Susan & I ordered pizza!

The long and short of it is that Lynn is fine and recovering very well. And I'm back to drone on and on about what fires me up! Thanks for your prayers and notes!

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

No comments: