Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Day 2010

Thanksgiving Day was a day of great travel for the Clear Lake Cox's! We rolled out of Clear Lake at 8:30 AM, picked up Philip & Susan in Ankeny and made our way to Grimes for a family Thanksgiving! Returning home at about 9 PM.

Arriving at my sister's, the familiar smells of Cox Family Thanksgivings of years past greeted us, turkey in the oven, there is nothing like that smell anywhere!

More family arrives and then it is time for the appetizers, Roasted Red Peppers & Crostini, Smoked Trout spread w/ crackers, veggie and dip tray and hummus spread. All very tasty!

Now it was time to take the turkey out to "rest".
 What a thing of beauty! My Mom out did herself again; 24 pounds of turkeylicious goodness!

Everything on the table, let the feast begin!




 I hope your day was as incredible as our! God Bless and be Thankfull!
 

I Remain,
Pastor Steve
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dirty dog, you made me cry with envy. Big Bro