Monday, November 02, 2009

On The Road

At 4:15 Monday morning, I rolled out of bed to hit the road, going to the National Association of Regular Baptist Camps annual conference in Westboro, Wisconsin. The facility that we are staying at is Camp Forest Springs.

We arrived just before lunch and have been going full bore ever since. This is a very beautiful camp in a very picturesque setting in North Central Wisconsin. I attended a workshop this afternoon entitled "Successfully Using A Nature Walk in your Camp". It was very informative and concluded with, a nature walk! It was a blast! I could try to explain all of the cool things we saw and experienced however, it just would not be the same!

We had a great plenary session this evening with the speaker bringing a message from Nehemiah 1. Very challenging and very convicting. It gave me plenty to think about and that is just what I was hoping for. I love being able to go to conferences, being confronted with God's Word and having to deal honestly with my sin. At least that's the way I see it!

More to come tomorrow!

No comments: