Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Well, the yearly April Road Show is complete for 2009!

Youth Conference at FBBC, Iowa Association of Regular Baptist Church's annual meetings and this year a trip to Grand Rapids for the ordination counsel for Pastor Brian Cederquist.

I returned home to Clear Lake at about 10 PM on Saturday evening and was up and ready to preach on Sunday morning. Needless to say I'm still trying to get me feet back up under myself! Quite tired and feeling the effect of an on coming head cold, but very thankful for safety in travel and the opportunity to be challenged by God's Word from a number of great preachers.

Looking forward to getting back to a regular schedule and being able to file a few blog posts, letting you in on some great days I've enjoyed over the past week and a half!

No comments: