Sunday, January 07, 2018

Say It Now!

A very dear friend of mine suddenly and without any real warning lost his wife not very long ago. she was sick but no one had a clue that this "illness" would end in her sudden death.

I was able to attend her visitation and memorial service, it was a blessing to be with all of the people that loved her as well as her devastated husband. Although I used the term devastated, her husband lead her memorial service showing an internal fortitude that few men could have mustard!

The phrase I heard more than once was "I wish I could talk to her one more time." That is so often true! After someone dies our thought is often, "I wish I could talk to them one more time!" "I wish I could tell them of their impact on my life!" "What they really mean to me!"

So my point is simply this  ... WHY WAIT?!?!?!

Pick up a phone and call them! Send a text or an email, even a snail mail letter! But whatever you do ... Say it now! Do not wait, let those who mean the most to you know now!

Just my thoughts ... That's the way I see it!

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

No comments: