Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All For Not!

Due to a technical issue at the church we did not record 3 sermons out of a 5 part series. Very disappointing!

After trying unsuccessfully to find the lost recording somewhere on our media center computer it was decided that they just didn't exist or were deleted.

So the decision was made that I would have to go into and empty room and re-record the sermons! Now from my perspective this is very weird ... no matter how hard I try, there is no way that these re-recorded sermons are going to be anything like the originals. but frankly, we have no other choices.

So today I went into an empty Sunday School room and re-recorded all 3 sermons. So one would think that the re-recorded sermons would be uploaded to our web site and all would be good. Well, one would be wrong!

Apparently, I had forgotten to turn off a police scanner app on the phone on which I was recording the sermons on ... so as I doing a quick check of the quality of the recordings, I can hear the police scanner in the background!!!

All of the recordings had to be deleted and now I'm going to have to re-re-record all three sermons again! But this time I'll double check to make sure all backgroung apps are closed!

I Remain,
Pastor Steve   

No comments: