Saturday, April 03, 2010

Busy, Productive & Very Enjoyable Day!

What an incredible Spring day this was!

Got up this morning and enjoyed my coffee while watching the many birds that visit my feeders. Following coffee I began applying weed and feed to my yard which still needed a bit of raking and bagging of yard waste. I got busy and before I knew it I had filled 8 large yard waste bags!

Philip arrived for Easter Sunday quickly followed by Amy's arrival and the fun was ready to bust loose! Amy and Susan took off for a quick shopping trip to Wal-Mart so Philip and I decided it was time to go fishing. A very good decision for Philip because after landing 3 good sized yellow bass, he hammered a 16 inch walleye! First walleye of the year for Phil and he was really pumped!

After the fishing trip we returned home and I began to get supper ready. Tonight's menu was brats and chicken breast on the grill, baked beans, rice and a green salad. Good eats!

Needless to say I'm tired but thrilled to have the kids home.

I Remain,
Pastor Steve 

No comments: