Friday, January 22, 2010

The Search Is OVER!!

The search is over and I am now the owner of another Rival Meat & Cheese Slicer.

Thank you so much to all who e-mailed with help and suggestion! A very special thanks to my "Big Bro" who searched e-bay and found the one I finally bought. The auction ended last evening and the transacting was completed early this morning and I'm waiting on the mailman!

Wow, I never envisioned all of the help and advice that you all offered! You are a very kind and concerned but alas, there will not be free samples of corned beef served here on the blog!

Talk to you soon!!!

2 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

oh so glad to hear that debachle is solved :)
Hear you're havin a busy weekend....hope it's a great one!

Anonymous said...

Isn't ebay great! Happy for you. Keep the slicing going..watch fingers
Big Bro