Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thursday's Bits and Balderdash!

Iowa's archery season opened last Wednesday and I've only been able to get out for about 2 hours so far! I think I'm too busy! Maybe I'll get out this Saturday - that would be great!!!

The Cardinals lost AGAIN today. What a complete buzz kill! The Cards have been kicking some serious derrière all year, they arrive in plasticland (LA) and act as if they had never seen a baseball field before in their lives. What's up with that!?!?!?!?!? The next game is Saturday and if the boys go belly up - their out! Done! World Series dreams dead! Come on boys, give us some effort, keep the dream alive!

Bus driving continues. I have been driving the JH volleyball team. Junior High girls are loud! I've also been driving route for Ventura and Clear Lake.

It's late, time to hit the rack!

No comments: