Saturday, January 05, 2013

This Is A Test ... Only A Test!

We have turned the calendar and have begun a new year.

In looking at my blog I realized that 2012 has the lowest number of blog posts since the inception of my blog in 2005. I have given this a great deal of thought and consideration. During this contemplation I realized that last January (2012) I purchased an IPad and because of this I no longer brought my laptop home from the office every evening.

The IPad is an incredible tool ... I can do almost anything on it that I could do on my laptop! Except blog! Therefore, the number of post for this past year was a direct result of me not having my laptop with me, basically all the time.

At this point you may be thinking ... "Why don't you just get the Blogger app and get back to work?" I did. The app was junk!! However, I downloaded the new app and as I sit here this afternoon I'm blogging from my IPad! So again ... This is a test; only a test!

This process is ongoing!

I remain,
Pastor Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We folks that read your blog know that this is the least bloged year.You don't have to tell us! But all will be forgiven if you change your ways with the new app.

Big Bro