Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I just realized it had been a while since I posted to my blog so I thought I should say something...

This time of year we are all very busy, I'm not sure what the time of year has to do with anything, it seems to me we're all busy all times of the year.

I just spent a couple of days in Iowa City with friends that we're there for surgery. All went well and we're looking forward to a full recovery for them. Lynn got to go with me and she was battling the flu, we thought she was over it but a 3 hour car ride proved different. She was a real trooper and kept a very good spirit though it all. I thankful for such a great partner in ministry!

We traveled to Iowa City just ahead of the big winter storm in the North Iowa Area. In the process we lost the transmission in our Van and had to borrow a car to complete our trip. I'm not sure how we will proceed with our van, you know the story, big bills and small funds. Same old story!

One more item before I wrap this up for today, I will begin today teaching a speech class to a group of homeschoolers in the area here. We will meet a couple a couple of times a week and I'm really looking forward to this opportunity. I'll keep you posted on the progress!

Talk with you soon!

2 comments:

Str8Arrow said...

Why do your vehicle woes not surprise me? Will be praying for your woes. :0) Are you deer hunting the shotgun season?

Anonymous said...

No comment, just want you to know I look at your blog each day. Good luck on your van. I'll say a prayer to the paton saint of autos that things work out for you.

Big Bro