Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Belated Merry Christmas

Christmas has come and gone and I failed to wish everyone of my blog regulars a very merry Christmas! I am so very thankful for everyone who takes the time to check my blog from time to time. It is so nice to know that your interested.

With the demise of my Dodge Caravan traveling to Des Moines became a real issue. Our plans slipped into limbo!

Good friends to the rescue!!! I ended up with two options and our trip to Des Moines was back on!

Christmas eve day we headed out for our annual Christmas Eve time with Lynn's family in Ankeny. The crowd is really beginning to thin out but for those still able to attend we have a lot of fun!

Took the opportunity to attend Christmas Eve services at the Fellowship Baptist Church in Des Moines, it was great! Daniel and Amy went with me and we really enjoyed the service.

Christmas Day was spent at my Mom's in Des Moines. there was a good number from our family there and the food was incredible! This year we decided not to do a gift exchange in our family so we just had a great day of visiting and eating.

Friday morning we got up and after a great time with my Mom and one of her fantastic soup lunches Lynn, Susan and I headed out to spend a few days with Daniel, Maggie and Elijah in Oskaloosa.

What a great vacation - Spending time with family and friends and just being able to relax.

Talk to you soon and thanks again for thanking time to read!

No comments: