Monday, January 28, 2008

Back In The Office and VERY Busy

I just realized that it has been a while since I have blogged anything. In reflecting on this I came to the conclusion that I have had quite a bit on my plate.

I was out of the office for just about a month with the broken ankle and getting back on top of everything has been an adventure. There was our Church's annual business meeting, followed by a Council of 10 meeting in Ankeny.

Philip and Susan have kept us very busy with their basketball games as well.

On a personal note there have been some not so favorable turns in the health of my folks. Tough times for my entire family and lots of trips to Des Moines. Would really covet your prayer at this time. You pray ... God knows the details!

I'll keep you updated when I'm able.....

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

1 comment:

Str8Arrow said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad. We'll be praying for you