Friday, September 15, 2006

Loving The Change Of Season

I really enjoy the change of seasons!

Fall is one of the best times of year with the crisp morning air and warm days followed by great cool evenings. I love it!

The geese are starting to move and the Teal are already blowing through on their ways South. The other morning I saw a buck and doe in a bean field and the number of pheasants is encouraging. There have been a group of guys getting together (when we can) to practice our archery skills for deer hunting.

Along with this I have three hummingbirds working my feeder right outside our dining room window. They have been the source of some great entertainment. I have been able to stand within just a few feet of the feeder and had the birds come into the feeder. Some buzzing just over my shoulder and right next to my ears, it is incredible!

Quote of the day: "You ever notice how many more stars you see when you actually go outside after dark?"

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disappointed that there is no review of the get together at the ranch. I must say that the meat was exellent, the baked potatoes were underdone and the fellowship was outstanding, of course I'm slightly biased,