Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm Back!!! - The Party is Over

Greetings All,

I'm back from my first attempt at seminary level class work. The class was "Introduction to Biblical Exegesis" and was very interesting, dealing with primarily the languages of Hebrew & Greek. The Hebrew was VERY difficult for me and the Greek seemed easier for me to grasp.

I still have a lot of assignments to get finished before the end of April but I'm feeling pretty good about my experience so far!

I'm glad to be back home and back in my office. I'm looking forward to being able to use some of the things I learned in class in my ministry. That may be the best thing about the module system, as soon as you finish a class you are able to use the knowledge and see immediate results!

At least that's the way I see it - -

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

No comments: