Sunday, February 12, 2006

John Grisham's "The Partner"

I just finished another Grisham novel. This one was entitled "The Partner", and was a real page turner. I really enjoyed the book/story. Great characters and storyline. the only real drawback was the ending ... I DID NOT LIKE IT!!!

I'm not about to give up the ending, I would never do that, however I thought it was a cheap ploy pulled by Grisham! Very dissapointing!

I'm on to "The Testament". I let youy know what I thought of in as soo as I'm finished with it.

If you have read "The Partner", I would love to hear your take on the ending. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail. Thanks!

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hdy, I know this isn't on topic, but you need to see this article.

http://www.worldmag.com/articles/11550

Anonymous said...

Thats supposed to read, hey.