Saturday, March 17, 2012

Change Of Season

Well, it's that time of year when we put way all of the winter gear and start the process of dragging out all of the spring & summer stuff.

For me, this means finally putting away all of my deer hunting gear, clothing mostly as I will try to harvest a turkey this spring with my bow. I also got my my fishing gear out and cleaned up and ready for use!

On another front ... My loving wife bought me a Ipad! I wasn't expecting that!! We were at Best Buy to pick an Ipad for Lynn's Mom and she simply told the salesman to bring her 2! I was totally surprised, but I'm really enjoying getting to learn another device. As always, the learning curve is huge ... but I'm getting the hang of it. BTW, if you have any really great apps that I should check out please let me know. One thing though, I'm in no way interested in games.

 Today is March 17th and I'm with Daniel, Maggie and the boys in Grinnell for an area-wide youth rally. We are going bowling and then back to the church for the rally and pizza. Daniel asked me to speak at this rally and I'm really looking forward to it!

More to come soon,

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

No comments: