Friday, August 06, 2010

One Thing I Know!

By Selah

Something in your eyes I see Reminds me of what used to be When I was still uncertain of the truth Sleepless nights that turned to days Alone inside an endless space Counting on someone to see me through...

And if there's one thing I know It's that you were never left alone 'Cause you can always on Jesus' name And if there's one thing I pray It's that Jesus helps you find a way To make a change and listen to your heart God will take away your pain if you choose to let it go if there's one thing I know!

How can I convince your heart? His light can find you in the dark And only He can make your blind eyes see For if we speak of lost things found Or lives that have been turned around Then tell me who knows better child than me...

And if there's one thing I know It's that you were never left alone 'Cause you can always on Jesus' name And if there's one thing I pray It's that Jesus helps you find a way To make a change and listen to your heart God will take away your pain if you choose to let it go if there's one thing I know!

I would never stake my life on any lesser thing Then the cross of Christ where He gave His life to ease my suffering...

And if there's one thing I know It's that you were never left alone 'Cause you can always on Jesus' name And if there's one thing I pray It's that Jesus helps you find a way To make a change and listen to your heart God will take away your pain if you choose to let it go if there's one thing I know!



Pastor Steve

No comments: