Monday, April 21, 2008

Kalahari - Wisconsin Dells

Last week was a bear!

It started with our Iowa Association of Regular Baptist Churches annual meetings in Ankeny at the Ankeny Baptist Church. I'm planning to do an in depth report in the very near future with all of the great details. But for now, you can go to http://www.iateens.com/id15.html and listen to any of the messages.

The state meeting were Monday afternoon through Wednesday noon. After the meeting we raced home for our 1st quarterly business meeting at our local church.

Thursday through Saturday morning I attended the National Youth Conference at Faith Baptist Bible College, again in Ankeny. I'm planning to do an in depth report in the very near future.

Are you sensing a pattern here?

All of that was to set up the news flash that Lynn, Amy, Susan and I are taking a few days at the Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells with our friends the Kambergers. There was a chance that another family might meet us there but that didn't work out.

The Kalahari boasts the largest indoor water park in the Country. I'm not sure of the validity of that claim but I know that it is a great place to relax and have some family fun!

Talk to you soon!

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

No comments: