Thursday, February 01, 2007

Gods Grace is Sufficient

In my last post I was bemoaning the fact that I felt terrible and just wanted to go to bed. Well, I thought an update would be in order.

Truthfully, on Saturday evening I had very little hope that I would even be able to preach on Sunday. That would mean that for the first time since I started into full time ministry, I would have missed a Sunday of preaching responsibilities.

I got up on Sunday morning and really didn't feel any better but my horrendous cough seemed a bit better. So I headed off to at least try to teach my Sunday School class, I got through the class and between services made sure that one of the Deacons was ready in case I could not go in the AM service.

Long story short, I was, by God's Grace, able to preach both the morning and evening services with out too much interference from my cold and coughing. Once again proving that God's grace is sufficient in every circumstance!

At least that's the way I see it!

Pastor Steve

No comments: