Friday, March 25, 2011

Doh-k Bracket Update - My Last Gasp!

What happened in the NCAA tourney last night!?!?!?! Are you kidding me?? Either the teams went off script OR I'm an awful college basketball mind!I'm so very afraid that it is me ... I'm not seeing it clearly - my great NCAA college basketball mind is in a fog!


Here is my original final 4 teams: Notre Dame - OUT! BYU - OUT! Duke - OUT! and North Carolina - STILL IN & my last hope!

But before I sit back to watch NC run the table to a National Championship, they need to win over Marquette this evening and either Ohio State or Kentucky (my great college Basketball mind sees the winner as Ohio State over Kentucky!) Plus ... there is the little issue of the other teams still in the meat-grinder of March Madness!

Even though my bracket is nearly busted ... I love watching the games whenever I'm able and this is still the greatest time of the year!

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

2 comments:

Morgan Bush said...

More basketball junk? sigh.....

BrianTheGreat said...

My condolences on your bracket failure. I am sure you are not alone. I guess I'll leave you to cry in your non-alcohol beverage of choice.

At least you’re not claiming to be a prophet, otherwise .......