Monday, March 11, 2019

Over A Year - - Are you Kidding Me!!!

Wow, Where does the time go?

Randomly, I visited my own blog site today. I looked at the date on my last post, only to realize that that it was not January 2019 but January 2018!

Now as far as I know, my brother "Big Bro", is the only person who regularly checks my blog site and at least lets me know every now and again. It has been a long drought since I last heard from him. So I know that it HAS been a long time since I've stopped by and left a note.

Last year I read 60 books, so I have plenty of material in just Book Reviews!

I gained a new passion for kayaking this past summer after vacationing on the Lake of the Ozarks!

I'm working on living a healthier lifestyle, being a diabetic, I'm working through a Keto diet, increased exercise and incredible support from my wife. I have great recipes, some I'm even willing to share!

Looking forward to more regular posts ...

I Remain,
Pastor Steve

1 comment:

Big Bro said...

Well I was diagnosed with diabetes in 2006. I try to maintain a healthy life stile but a healthy life stile is not the style I enjoy. Now that I'm in my 70's my Doctor wants my A1C under 7 (prior to 70', 6.5). I do work at it. Trying to watch what I eat and DRINK. My problem is WEIGHT! Once I lost 60 pounds and my diabetes disappeared. My blood sugar returned to normal (A1C of 5.6). Well, I hope to make 80 and anything over that is gravy..........Big Bro

PS: hate that robot crap.....