Monday, March 11, 2019

An Incredible Honor ...

I had the opportunity to speak at at college chapel at Faith Baptist Bible College on Wednesday March 6.

I really struggled with what to speak on, what to challenge the students with from the Word of God.

I settled on walking through the 4 Goals of my Life:

1. Be Pleasing to God - 2 Cor. 5:9
2. Be Christ-like/Project Christ-likeness - Rom. 8:28-29
3. Bring Glory to God - 1 Cor. 10:31
4. Diligently Seeking After God - Hebrews 11:6

I'm told that many thought it was pretty good. If you're really interested, you could go to Faith Baptist Bible College, go to "Resources", select "Chapel Messages and Archives", look for a message titled "Being a Better Disciple"

Let me know if you listen to it and what you think!

I Remain,
Pastor Steve


No comments: